Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 14: Poster for a Cause

This week we were challenged to choose a group or cause that we care about, and create a poster using any color we deemed necessary to get our message across, (excluding any black or white values of course). This was quite the challenge for me because my world revolves around dark and Gothic art...aka black. So with that said I still decided to go with one of my favorite organizations called the Horror Film Festival or often referred to as the Inernational Horror Film Festival or IHFF / HFF). The Horror Film Festival makes it possible for inspiring horror artists and movie makers to share their views and creations with those with similar interests... or those who just what to get the crap scared out of them. Mahaha... (Yeah that was my poor excuse for an evil laugh). Anyway, the Horror Film Festival is held all over the world each year, usually sometime in October. This years fest is supposed to be held in Louisville Kentucky. It is a little early this year hitting in mid-July. It's supposed to be a scream! Hope you enjoyed my creation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment