Saturday, March 5, 2011

Week 6: Fill Up Your Senses


This week we had to create a series of designs that are directly related to your senses. I chose to express sound. The goal was to create four designs that express this sense by using single words, one to express the emotional content through rhythm of each word. Then create a final fifth design inspired by your sense. Which emphasizes one type of rhythm either alternating or progressive. Since I have annual ear infections I figured I would express that rhythm with the above visuals. The first picture show everything is fine one day, the next I am super sensitive to loud noises followed by severe ringing in my ears. Pain is inevitable, then followed by at least three days of being deaf. There you have it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment